Can I use an offer code if I’m an existing customer?
This depends on the specific conditions of the code.
Where can I find an offer code?
Sometimes we share them on our social media accounts, through our email database (be sure to subscribe!), on our website, through our partners and with other marketing material. Keep your eyes peeled!
How do I use my offer code?
Simply open the Teddy app, place the items you would like to purchase into your basket and when you reach the check out, type your offer code into the "Discount" field and select "Apply". You're all set.
My offer code isn't working?
First, check the expiry timeframes and order conditions supplied with the offer code. If you're still having trouble, let us know in the app's live chat or email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.
Terms and Conditions for Offer codes
- Codes must be redeemed within the date range specified.
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to redeem.
- There are no refunds for lost, stolen or damaged codes.
- Unless explicitly specified by us, the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or codes.
- Unless explicitly specified by us, the code can only be used once per customer account.
- Codes cannot be redeemed on alcohol, tobacco products or other age-restricted products.
- Codes cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, re-sold, used to purchase more credit or gift cards, nor can they be transferred or exchanged.
- Codes can only be redeemed in delivery areas which Teddy services and is not valid outside these areas. Teddy reserves the right to change these areas at its sole discretion.
- To the extent permitted by law, Teddy excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the code or credit.
- As with any offer, we expect fair and acceptable use. We reserve the right to limit or suspend your use of our service if we think it's unreasonable, excessive, fraudulent, not for personal use, disadvantageous to other customers or any other dodgy stuff.